Deadline for tennis lessons at YMCA approaching
The registration deadline is approaching for tennis lessons at the Providence and Bonner Springs Family YMCAs.
Registration for session three closes Friday, July 9. The session four deadline has been extended until July 23.
Meanwhile, registration remains open for all fall sports programs, including youth soccer, youth flag football, youth volleyball, bitty soccer, bitty flag football and adult league women’s and co-ed volleyball.
For more information about the various programs, contact the Providence YMCA at (913) 378-9622 or go online to kansascityymca.org/providencesports, or contact the Bonner Springs Family YMCA at (913) 422-9348 or go online at kansascityymca.org/bonnerspringssports.
More like this story
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- Birthday brings awareness of technological, societal progress
- Verruckt is 'terrifying, but great,' says KCK mayor
- Confusion remains years after creation of 'Unified Government'
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council