Habitat for Humanity groups plans informational meeting
Heartland Habitat for Humanity will play host to a free informational meeting for individuals interested in learning more about becoming a habitat homeowner.
The meeting will be form 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday, July 21, at University United Methodist Church, 3148 Parallel Parkway, Kansas City, Kan.
Heartland Habitat serves families who cannot qualify for a conventional home loan but are in need of simple, decent and affordable housing.
More like this story
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Basehor-Linwood advances to state title game
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Kansas State researches using drones to protect crops