Habitat for Humanity groups plans informational meeting
Heartland Habitat for Humanity will play host to a free informational meeting for individuals interested in learning more about becoming a habitat homeowner.
The meeting will be from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday, July 21, at University United Methodist Church, 3148 Parallel Parkway, Kansas City, Kan.
Heartland Habitat serves families who cannot qualify for a conventional home loan but are in need of affordable housing.
More like this story
- KCMO gallery plans Ulmer exhibit
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Kansas City Connection: The Sundry shows off its suppliers
- Kansas City Connection: Where comics, movies and TV shows come to life
- Fascinating fasteners: Bonner woman shares button hobby through 'traveling museum'