Basehor graduate named to dean’s honor roll
Tiana D. Breitenbach, of Basehor, was recently named to Wichita State University’s dean’s honor roll for spring 2010.
To be included on the dean’s honor roll, a student must be enrolled full time and earn at least a 3.5 grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
More like this story
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Kansas House panel considers higher scrap theft penalties
- USD 458 bond issue supporters make final push