Basehor graduate named to dean’s honor roll
Tiana D. Breitenbach, of Basehor, was recently named to Wichita State University’s dean’s honor roll for spring 2010.
To be included on the dean’s honor roll, a student must be enrolled full time and earn at least a 3.5 grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
More like this story
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs city employee Justine Smith
- Once a relatively minor holiday, Halloween has had a major marketing boost
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary