County commissioners plan meeting with constituents
The Leavenworth County Commissioners want to hear from you.
At 6 p.m. today, members of the commission will be attending a meeting in the basement of the Community National Bank, 15718 Pinehurst Drive.
There is nothing on the agenda for this meeting. The purpose is solely for the elected officials to hear comments from their constituents.
More like this story
- Letter to the editor: Leavenworth County commissioners need to listen about airpor
- Residents weigh in on idea of county administrator
- BOCC not pleased with attendance at Basehor meeting
- County attorney investigating BOCC in open meetings inquiry
- County commissioners disappointed at Basehor meeting turnout