Missing probe in Tonganoxie continues
Authorities continue to investigate a missing person case involving a Tonganoxie man, but officials have no new leads.
Tonganoxie Police Lt. Billy Adcox said law enforcement officials continue to work on the disappearance of Luke Stevens, 27, who last was seen May 26 at his Tonganoxie home. His mother, Joyce Stevens, said Tuesday that Luke’s truck first was discovered May 27 at Longview Lake in Jackson County, Mo.
A $1,000 reward is being offered to anyone with information that leads to Luke Stevens’ whereabouts. Anyone with information should contact Tonganoxie police at (913) 845-2311.
More like this story
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Kiwanis Club
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs Rotary Club
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Governor creates Social Services Policy Council