Former KU player to lead YMCA football clinic
The Providence and Bonner Springs Family YMCAs have added a new summer program that begins soon.
Former Kansas University running back Jake Sharp will lead a youth football clinic Saturday, July 31, at David Jaynes Stadium. A session for 5- to 8-year-olds will run from 10 a.m. to noon. A session for 9- to 12-year-olds will be from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Space is limited. Registration closes Friday, July 30.
For more information, contact the Bonner Springs YMCA at (913) 422-9348 or go online to kansascityymca.org/bonnerspringssports.
More like this story
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer
- True aim: Bonner Springs couple founds archery club
- Solar group wants more input into review of Westar plan
- Basehor's 10th annual Dairy Days looking for sunny skies
- Kansas City Connection: Where comics, movies and TV shows come to life