Former KU player to lead YMCA football clinic
The Providence and Bonner Springs Family YMCAs have added a new summer program that begins soon.
Former Kansas University running back Jake Sharp will lead a youth football clinic Saturday, July 31, at David Jaynes Stadium. A session for 5- to 8-year-olds will run from 10 a.m. to noon. A session for 9- to 12-year-olds will be from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Space is limited. Registration closes Friday, July 30.
For more information, contact the Bonner Springs YMCA at (913) 422-9348 or go online to kansascityymca.org/bonnerspringssports.
More like this story
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs Rotary Club