Basehor’s Rehm, Mayberry to participate in MO-KAN All-Star Game
Basehor-Linwood will be well represented in the Mo-Kan All Star Softball Series on Monday.
BLHS senior Megan Rehm will play on the Kansas All-Star team. She played shortstop and led the Bobcats last season.
In addition, coach Susan Mayberry will serve as an assistant coach for the team. She will assist Chris Orel of St. Thomas Aquinas who is the head coach. Mike Allen of Olathe South is the team’s other coach.
The series, in its 10th year features the best players from Kansas and Missouri. Kansas currently leads the series 7-2.
The three-game series will take place at 5 p.m. Monday at the Shawnee Mission School District Softball Complex, which is located at 6101 Maurer. The series will be a best of three games, with the second game scheduled to start at 6:30 p.m. The if-needed third game, would take place at 8 p.m. and be five innings.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- The show must go on: Walcott competes at KU Relays, performs in school play in same night
- Government groups work across state lines in Kansas City
- Hollywood Casino delays start of hotel project
- Local track and field athletes shine at KU Relays