City to inspect bridges
Required biennial bridge inspections are expected to get under way Friday, June 11, in Lansing.
Weather permitting, a consultant and city staff will be working on and around bridges in Lansing for one or two days.
For more information contact the Lansing Public Works Department at 727-2400.
More like this story
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Topeka High School teacher surprises student with car gift
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom
- Kansas-Johnson County College offer degree program