KCK mayor announces new health task force
The Wyandotte County/Kansas City, Kansas Healthy Communities Task Force will meet at 1 p.m. Tuesday, June 22, in the first floor conference room of Donnelly College, 608 N. 18th Street, Kansas City, Kan.
Mayor Joe Reardon is convening this meeting along with his appointed commissioner task force to gather input from the public on ways to improve the overall health of Wyandotte County. Presentation of the Kansas County Health Rankings report, along with meeting facilitation, will be provided by staff from the Kansas Health Institute, the agency who published the report.
More like this story
- Basehor, Bonner area students receive collegiate honors
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Presidential museum visit causes reflection on recent history
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)