Letters: Dairy Days a success
To the editor:
With the generous support of many people and businesses in the community, the 5th Annual Basehor Dairy Days festival was a tremendous success! Financial support, along with donations of golf carts and gators to shuttle visitors around the park were greatly appreciated. Individual volunteers and local service groups worked many hours to assist with the breakfast, as well as run the rides and games. We have nothing but praise for the Basehor Lions Club, which did a fabulous job with the parking that day!
We would like to thank the City of Basehor, Basehor Chamber of Commerce and First State Bank and Trust for their continued support of Basehor Dairy Days. A big thank you also goes to Roberts Dairy for providing free dairy products to those who attended the festival, as well as bringing along Bossie the Cow. Finally, we are truly grateful for the efforts by the Basehor Public Works Department and staff of Basehor-Linwood USD 458!
More like this story
- Kansas panel considers limits on public workers' bargaining
- 4 Kansas tribes to split $1.7 million for housing needs
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Remember When for Feb. 26, 2015
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues