Parks and Rec volleyball concludes 4th season
The Bonner Springs Parks and Recreation Department recently completed its fourth season of girls volleyball with 43 girls in grades 3-8 participating.
The Panthers won the fifth- through eighth-grade division with an 8-0 record.
The LadyHawks went 4-4 and the Orange Crush were 0-8. In the third- and fourth-grade division, the Thunder were 1-7 and the Rockets were 1-7.
“The participants were able to develop their individual skills while participating in a friendly, team-oriented environment,” said Lauren Ozburn, program coordinator.
More like this story
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Former nurse accused of sexual assaulting Kansas patients
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Shooting at Overland Park duplex kills woman, wounds girl
- Police: Man shot out outside Kansas mall knew gunmen