On the agenda: Basehor City Council
Basehor City Council
7 p.m. Monday, March 15
Basehor City Hall, 2620 N. 155th St.
• Approve minutes of Feb. 22 meeting
• Approve treasurer’s report
Call to public
• Kansas Sampler Festival update
• Consider approving market wage adjustment for the following positions: animal control, lieutenant, senior maintenance worker, senior wastewater operator, police-court clerk, police clerk
• Approve change order request No. 1 for the 2009 Pavement Management Change Order
in the amount of $21,140.73.
• Approve liability insurance renewal with EMC Insurance Co. for $49,295.
City administrator’s report
• Glenwood Estates voluntary annexation
• Basehor Athletic Association Field of Dreams
• $6,000 donation to Basehor Historical Society
Council members’ reports