County seeks applicants for township position
The Board of County Commissioners of Leavenworth County will be considering applications to fill the vacancy of the unexpired term of clerk of the Reno Township Board.
Applications must be submitted before 5 p.m. March 26 to the county clerk’s office at the Leavenworth County Courthouse, 300 Walnut, Leavenworth.
Applicants must be a registered voter and must reside in Reno Township. Persons interested in serving in this capacity should file an application with Janet Klasinski, Leavenworth County clerk. If you have any questions, contact the county clerk’s office at (913) 684-0422.
More like this story
- Area students included on fall 2014 KU honor rolls
- Top Kansas GOP lawmakers to unveil school funding proposal
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises