Former Basehor student graduates Army course
Army Second Lt. Chris J. Garlick has graduated from the army basic officer leader course 3.
Garlick is an armor officer assigned to the 2nd Battalion, 16th Cavalry Regiment, Fort Knox, Ky. He has served in the military for less than one year.
He is the son of Todd and Carrie A. Garlick of Great Lakes, Ill. His wife, Courtney, is the daughter of Lynne and Nancy J. Sebree of Basehor.
The lieutenant graduated in 2005 from Immaculata High School, Leavenworth, Kan., and earned a bachelor's degree in 2009 from Kansas State University, Manhattan.
More like this story
- Middle America braces for strong storms, possible tornadoes
- State lifts avian flu restrictions in Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County
- Basehor-area Legislator seeks Common Core comments
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties