Wizards game moved to today
With the threat of more winter weather looming, the Kansas City Wizards moved a match against A.C. St. Louis slated for Saturday to 5 p.m. today at the Wizards' Swope Park Training Center.
Before the match against St. Louis, the Kansas City Wizards reserves will take on the University of Missouri-Kansas City at 3 p.m. Admission to both games will be free for anyone who wishes to attend.
The supporters’ match between Kansas City and A.C. St Louis, originally scheduled to take place after the first team game on Saturday, has been postponed.
Friday’s match will be the first of two exhibitions between the sides, with the Wizards playing A.C. St. Louis at the Anheuser-Busch Soccer park in Fenton, Mo., at 7 p.m. Saturday, April 3. Wizards fans that wish to travel to St. Louis for the game may call A.C. St. Louis at 1-888-STL-GOAL for ticket information.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Basehor, Bonner area deals with aftermath of Monday's storm
- Basehor's 2016 budget calls for property tax increase
- Basehor 2016 budget hearing moved to Aug. 17; bonds garner low interest rate
- Edwardsville police recover missing Airstream