Museum opens new exhibit
The Basehor Historical Museum will open its newest exhibit, “Barns of Yesterday,” April 1.
The exhibit displays and discusses barns in Kansas throughout history and will be open through April 27. The museum, 2812 N. 155th St., is open from 9 a.m. to noon Tuesdays, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Thursdays and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays.
More like this story
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender
- Kansas House soundly rejects plan to avert steep budget cuts
- Death penalty in white supremacist case a tricky proposition
- Police officer lauded for how he handled shoplifting case
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly