Foundation offering student scholarships
The Providence Saint John Foundation is offering a variety of scholarships to qualifying high school and college students.
Students interested in one of seven available scholarships for the 2010-2011 academic year may print an application from the foundation’s Web site, select the scholarship(s) in which they are interested and submit the application, along with any required supporting materials, to the Providence Saint John Foundation by June 7.
Application materials and information on each available scholarship can be found at providence-health.org/foundation, and selecting “scholarships” under the “foundation” menu. Students without access to a computer or the Internet are encouraged to contact the Providence Saint John Foundation at (913) 596-4151 to request materials.
Scholarships range from $300 to $2,500 and are funded through the generosity of donor contributions to the Providence Saint John Foundation.
More like this story
- Shooting at Overland Park duplex kills woman, wounds girl
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Wyandotte County Fair schedule of events
- Police: 2 men arrested for pretending to be crash victims
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor