Census going door-to-door
The U.S. Census Bureau has begun its door-to-door follow-up count with the households that have not responded to the 2010 Census. Census takers will attempt to get the basic information on the Census questionnaire, and if the household is not available, census takers will make additional attempts.
When a census taker visits a home, he or she will try to collect the information by interviewing an adult member of the household.
For more information about the 2010 Census, visit the website 2010census.gov.
More like this story
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender
- Edwardsville police implement new body cameras for officers
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary