Flash flood warning issued for Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson counties
The National Weather Service has issued a flash flood warning for Leavenworth, Wyandotte and Johnson counties, effective until 5:30 a.m. Thursday.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Salina man hopes to transform flour mill, redevelop area
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives