Flash flood warning issued for Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson counties
The National Weather Service has issued a flash flood warning for Leavenworth, Wyandotte and Johnson counties, effective until 5:30 a.m. Thursday.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Budget, taxes head up crowded agenda for Kansas Legislature
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Kansas GOP touts school funding law; districts look to cut
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers