Former Basehor resident lands Air Force promotion
Angela M. McKensie, Basehor, has been promoted to the rank of staff sergeant in the U.S. Air Force. McKenzie is an outbound assignments counselor assigned to the 51st Fighter Wing, Osan Air Base, South Korea. She is the daughter of Louis F. and Debra L. Garcia of Basehor.
More like this story
- Flash flood watch issued for Johnson, Leavenworth and Wyandotte Counties
- After flash flood, Basehor residents seek answers
- Basehor, Bonner area deals with aftermath of Monday's storm
- Some Kansas regions report near record rainfall in May
- Basehor considers plans for stormwater drainage near 155th and Parallel