Former Basehor resident lands Air Force promotion
Angela M. McKensie, Basehor, has been promoted to the rank of staff sergeant in the U.S. Air Force. McKenzie is an outbound assignments counselor assigned to the 51st Fighter Wing, Osan Air Base, South Korea. She is the daughter of Louis F. and Debra L. Garcia of Basehor.
More like this story
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- Kansas: Plan to divert Missouri River water not feasible
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament