Program seeks host families
World Heritage Student Exchange Programs is seeking local families to host boys and girls between the ages of 15 to 18 from a variety of countries around the world.
These select exchange students are interested in learning about the U.S. by living with a family and attending high school with American students.
The exchange students arrive from their home country shortly before school begins and return at the end of the school year or semester. Each World Heritage student is fully insured, brings his or her own personal spending money and expects to bear his or her share of household responsibilities.
To become a host family or to find out how to become involved with World Heritage in your community, contact the head office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday