River flood warning issued for Stranger Creek near Tonganoxie
The National Weather Service has issued a river flood warning for Stranger Creek near Tonganoxie until 7 p.m. Saturday.
The warning was issued just after 9:10 a.m. Friday as the creek is reaching flood stage.
More like this story
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Wyandotte County deputy shot during robbery
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives