Business offers help to seniors
Senior residents in Kansas and Missouri now have a place to call for companionship and assistance in the form of Always There Senior Care, which opened at 200 Oak St., in Bonner Springs in late March.
“Our goals are to help seniors in our community stay at home (as) long as possible with dignity and respect,” said president Courtney Morris.
Services the business provides include:
• Free consulting to identify the services needed
• Live-in and non live-in companionship
• Bathing and grooming assistance
• Medication reminders
• Meal planning and preparation
• Light housekeeping
• Grocery delivery
• Respite care
• Walking assistance
Morris said the business provides flexible scheduling and companionship services to those living in both Kansas and Missouri within 25 miles of the Interstate 435 loop. The main focus of Always There Senior Care, she said, is to offer independence to seniors wishing to stay at home.
For more information or to arrange for a companion, call (913) 667-6490. Always There Senior Care will move to its new location at 111 Nettleton in July.
More like this story
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Attitudes slowly changing as awareness of mental health issues increases
- Reno County spending money to keep jail smelling good
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars
- Confusion remains years after creation of 'Unified Government'