Chamber of Commerce golf tournament June 2
The Basehor Chamber of Commerce is having a golf tournament June 2 at Falcon Lakes Golf Course. There will be a 1 p.m. shotgun start and dinner and awards will follow.
The cost is $75 per player.
For registration forms or more information, contact Aladdin Ashkar at email@example.com or Deb Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration and fees can be mailed to Basehor Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 35, Basehor, KS 66007, with checks payable to the Basehor Chamber of Commerce.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- USD 458 bond issue supporters make final push
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives
- Basehor-area voters approve school bond issue; Klamm edges out Johnson for school board
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes