RB Sports Lansing Middle School Basketball School camps announced
Lansing High School boys basketball coach Rod Briggs has announced the annual RB Sports Lansing Middle School Basketball School, a summer camp for students entering seventh and eighth grade.
The camp will take place from 10 a.m. to noon Mondays and Wednesdays from June 7 to July 8 in the Lansing High School gymnasium.
The LHS system will be taught to players.
Cost of the camp is $75.
For more information, contact Briggs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- The Latest on Jewish shootings: Jury weighing death sentence
- Man convicted in Jewish site killings is sentenced to death
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites
- Jury to weigh death sentence for man in Jewish site killings