BLHS girls 400-meter relay team misses finals
Wichita The Basehor-Linwood girls 400-meter relay team was unable to advance to the finals on Friday at the Class 4A Kansas Track and Field State Championships at Cessna Stadium.
The BLHS squad of freshman Rachael Cook, junior Shelby Equels, junior Courtney Inlow and sophomore Dakkota Edmonds finished seventh in their heat in 52.93 seconds and finished 13th overall.
Later today, senior Brian Pemberton will compete in the pole vault and Edmonds will race in the 200 preliminaries.
More like this story
- Basehor library program offers tips on butterfly, bird habitats
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures
- WireCo to move headquarters across border to Kansas
- Basehor-Linwood softball sweeps St. James