Edmonds nabs 2 state medals
Wichita Basehor-Linwood sophomore Dakkota Edmonds capped her first appearance at the Kansas Track and Field State Championships with two pieces of hardware.
Edmonds placed fourth in both the 100- and 200-meter dashes in Class 4A on Saturday at Cessna Stadium.
Edmonds also competed in the 400-meter relay on Friday but the team did not advance to finals.
Also Saturday, BLHS junior Daniel Prioleau took 10th in the 100 and senior Jay Kraemer placed 12th in the javelin.
For a full recap of the state track meet, pick up this week's issue of The Sentinel.
More like this story
- Fascinating fasteners: Bonner woman shares button hobby through 'traveling museum'
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs librarian Jane Rink
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Presidential museum visit causes reflection on recent history