Lansing entrepreneur fair open to business owners
An entrepreneurship fair will be available next week for entrepreneurs and small business owners to branch out and share their ideas.
The event will take place 4-7 p.m. Wednesday on the lower level of the Lansing Community Center.
Those in attendance also will learn about financing opportunities, places to start businesses and free resources.
Leavenworth County Economic Development and the Chamber Alliance are playing host to the event.
For more information, contact Nolan Sunderman, firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- USD 458 bond issue supporters make final push
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Basehor-area voters approve school bond issue; Klamm edges out Johnson for school board
- Remember When for Oct. 29, 2015
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education