Update: Sunday delays expected for Centennial Bridge over Missouri River near Leavenworth
Eastbound and westbound Kansas Highway 92 will be reduced to one lane over the Centennial Bridge for utility work between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 7 for construction work.
The Kansas Highway 92 bridge spans the Missouri River and connects Leavenworth County to Platte County, Mo.
Flaggers will direct traffic across the bridge. Drivers should expect minor delays of up to 15 minutes and allow extra time for their commutes.
Project work is scheduled to be completed Sunday.
It originally was reported that construction would take place Saturday.
More like this story
- Update: Work to start back up Tuesday on K-92 bridge in Leavenworth
- Missouri River bridge in Leavenworth back to two lanes for winter
- KDOT stops work on Centennial Bridge to ease Missouri River-crossing congestion
- Bridge project will close 142nd Street beginning next week
- Missouri River bridge to close for inspection