Open house slated
KCB Bank is staging an open house for its new commercial loan center in Bonner Springs.
The open house, with refreshments and prize drawings for those who attend, will be from 3 to 6 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 18 at the center, 13100 Kansas Ave.
KCB Bank is headquartered in Kearney, Mo. Larry Ellington is president and CEO of KCB Bank; Paul Bush and Fred Stanbrough are vice presidents.
More like this story
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Hallmark to transfer printing work from Georgia to Kansas