BLHS video knocked out of Adidas contest
The video submitted by Basehor-Linwood High School senior Courtney Inlow to an online Adidas fragrance contest was knocked out of the contest Sunday.
The video was the victim of a tough first-round matchup in the single-elimination tournament. The BLHS clip stood with the third-highest vote total out of 16 videos for most of last week's round, but its opponent, from Wilmington, Ohio, had the second-highest total.
The round ended at 10:59 p.m. Sunday.
Inlow's video, titled "BOBCAT POWER," shows BLHS students participating in the school's strength and conditioning programs.
The video that emerges victorious from the four-week tournament on Dec. 12 will win $15,000 for its entrant's high school.
More like this story
- Basehor's 10th annual Dairy Days looking for sunny skies
- Art festival, patriotic celebration to take over Downtown Bonner June 27
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Dairy Days announces parking changes due to rain
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday