IHOP to support parks programs
Lansing International House of Pancakes (IHOP) restaurant will be donating a portion of its proceeds on Dec. 6 and 7 to the Lansing Parks and Recreation Department and the Leavenworth Parks and Recreation Department. The donations will include a portion of all sales from both days.
For more information, contact the Lansing Parks and Recreation Department at 913-727-2960 or the Lansing IHOP at 913-727-1111.
More like this story
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Second to none: Longtime Bonner police chief announces retirement