Youthville official to speak at Lansing library
Lansing Community Library is collaborating with representatives of Youthville to promote the value of and the need for foster parenting and adoption.
Youthville’s Ann Grabrian will make a presentation on foster parenting and adoption at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 7 at the library, 730 First Terrace, Lansing.
For additional information, contact Lansing Community Library Director Kim Turner at 913-727-2929 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Second to none: Longtime Bonner police chief announces retirement
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance