Stranger Township Fire Department open house is Saturday
The Stranger Township Fire Department will have an open house and recruiting drive from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday at the fire station, 19503 State Ave.
During the open house, people can meet Stranger Township volunteer firefighters, see the Kansas Highway Patrol’s rollover demonstrator and tour a Leavenworth County Emergency Medical Service Ambulance and meet its crew.
The department will have door prizes, hot dogs, chips, cookies and drinks.
For more information, send an email to email@example.com or call (913) 208-1767.
More like this story
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Wichita teachers challenged to teach refugee children
- End of an era: BLHS teacher says goodbye after 35 years