K-32 closed from 150th Street to 138th Street because of gas leak incident
As of about 3 p.m. Wednesday 3:00 p.m. today, Kansas Highway 32 is closed from 150th Street in Leavenworth County to 138th Street in Wyandotte County because of the chlorine leak incident.
Kansas Highway Patrol and local law enforcement officials are currently detouring traffic at either end of the closed road.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: 'Christmas Cheer' from a new 'Nutcracker' to Charles Dickens
- Kansas City Connection: a place for good jazz, eats; Starlight lets it go
- Kansas City Connection: Dance festival, Big Picnic, Van Halen make braving summer heat worth it
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: A celebration of beer