Year’s market ends Sunday
The final Basehor Historical Museum farmer's market of the year will take place Sunday morning.
The market will be open from 8 a.m. to noon Sunday in the parking lot of Reece & Nichols near 155th Street and U.S. Highway 24-40. This is a change in location from previous markets, which took place at Basehor City Park.
More like this story
- Kansas designates Wednesday as Military Appreciation Day
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Birthday brings awareness of technological, societal progress
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance