Entrepreneurship fair coming to Lansing
An entrepreneurship fair will be available for entrepreneurs and small business owners to branch out and share their ideas during professional networking.
The event will take place 4-7 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 10 on the lower level of the Lansing Community Center.
Those in attendance also will learn about financing opportunities, places to start businesses and free resources, as well as advisement about legal issues, insurance and accounting firms and what each person’s business needs in these areas.
Leavenworth County Economic Development and the Chamber Alliance are playing host to the event.
For more information, contact Nolan Sunderman, email@example.com.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs pastor Cynthia Meyer
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts
- Kaw Valley Relay For Life alters format, seeks participants
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Off-duty Shawnee firefighter administers CPR to 4-year-old at Tonganoxie Water Park