Neighbors: Scott Wagner
Scott Wagner of Bonner Springs shares a little bit about himself in this week's Neighbors column.
Occupation: Sales manager of Wagner’s Classic Cars Inc.
Place of birth: Kansas City, Kan.
Family: Wife, Kim; son, Wyatt; daughter, Sela
Q: When did you move to Bonner Springs and what brought you here?
A: Our business moved to Bonner Springs in 1995 after 27 years in Kansas City, Kan. This is our 42nd year in business.
Q: What’s the biggest risk you’ve ever taken?
A: Getting married and having a family. Those are also my biggest rewards.
Q: What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
A: Be true to yourself. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
Q: What three things would you want people to know about you?
A: I am a Christian, I love my family and enjoy what I do for a living.
Q: What did you want to be when you grew up?
A: Professional drag racer
Q: What’s your ideal vacation spot?
A: Somewhere warm with no TV or cell coverage.
Song: Wow, there are so many. I’ll go with “Drive,” by The Cars.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Kansas House soundly rejects plan to avert steep budget cuts
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Kansas City Connection: The Sundry shows off its suppliers
- Kansas City Connection: A tour of West 39th Street