Church group to offer annual soup supper
The United Methodist Women of Grinter Chapel UMC will have its annual chili and soup supper Saturday, Nov. 6.
Meals will be served from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the church, 78th and Swartz Road in Kansas City, Kan. Tickets can be purchased at the door. Cost is $7 for adults and $3 for children under 10.
The meal includes homemade chili or soup, your choice of dessert and beverage.
More like this story
- Easter a clear favorite for hard-boiled egg fan
- Presidential museum visit causes reflection on recent history
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education