Event to offer information on fingerprint technology
A DNA LifePrint Child Safety event will take place from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 11, at the Bonner Springs McDonald’s, 606 S. 130th St.
This event provides parents with tools, such as a biometric fingerprint profile and a DNA identification kit.
Law enforcement officials say time is critical in the recovery of a missing child. The fingerprint technology this event brings to parents allows their child’s fingerprints to be immediately submitted into the FBI database as soon as a child is reported missing.
When the child’s fingerprints are entered into the FBI database, the fingerprints become immediately available to all law enforcement agencies throughout the United States.
For more information about the McDonald’s event, contact Patrick Manning at (785) 832-1444.
More like this story
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- Edwardsville police implement new body cameras for officers
- Hollywood Casino hotel process hitting home stretch
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education