Kobach to speak at county COP committee town hall
Secretary of State candidate Kris Kobach will be the guest speaker for the Leavenworth County Republican Party Central Committee’s town hall meeting, scheduled for 7-9 p.m. Monday at the Lansing Community Center, 800 First Terrace, Lansing.
Other local Republican candidates also will speak. For additional information, contact John Bradford, JBradford@kc.rr.com or (913) 683-0871, or visit the website LvnCountyGOP.com.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmaker seeks end of privatized foster care system
- GOP legislators block audit of Kansas foster care system
- Kansas lawmaker calls for audit of child welfare agency
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits