Kobach to speak at county COP committee town hall
Secretary of State candidate Kris Kobach will be the guest speaker for the Leavenworth County Republican Party Central Committee’s town hall meeting, scheduled for 7-9 p.m. Monday at the Lansing Community Center, 800 First Terrace, Lansing.
Other local Republican candidates also will speak. For additional information, contact John Bradford, JBradford@kc.rr.com or (913) 683-0871, or visit the website LvnCountyGOP.com.
More like this story
- GOP legislators block audit of Kansas foster care system
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas panel considers whether gays should be foster parents
- Topeka councilman, wife, charged with abusing children