Mill Valley trails Lansing at halftime
Lansing scored first and Mill Valley has been playing catch-up ever since in a back-and-forth first half of football at MVHS.
Both teams have been efficient on offense, and the Lions lead the Jaguars 21-14 at halftime.
More like this story
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- Brownback wants more highway patrol officers
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- 2 injured after car explodes on Kansas expressway
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County