Birthday kindness appreciated
To the editor:
The family of Harry and Audrey Kelley would like to thank all those who attended and recognized Harry’s 90th birthday.
Family in attendance included sons, Harry Jr. and friend Diane from Missouri, and Carl and wife, Dee, from California; and Audrey’s sisters, Harriet from Minnesota, and Betty from Idaho.
A special thank you is given to Hank and Anna for all their hard work, to everyone that came from the park in Texas, and to the band who played Harry’s favorite songs.
We thank you all for the gifts and many cards. Thank you everyone and God Bless.
Harry and Audrey Kelley
More like this story
- KSU researchers develop heat-tolerant wheat
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- International tragedy led to lasting local legacy for Boy Scouts
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties