Holy-Field Oktoberfest to offer music, food, wine
Holy-Field Vineyard & Winery, 18807 158th St., will have an Oktoberfest celebration from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 9.
The festivities will include traditional German music and food, as well as wine tasting.
Admission will be $5 per person or free for children 12 or under. Food and wine will be sold separately from the cost of admission.
More like this story
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Area students included on fall 2014 KU honor rolls
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers