Holy-Field Oktoberfest to offer music, food, wine
Holy-Field Vineyard & Winery, 18807 158th St., will have an Oktoberfest celebration from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 9.
The festivities will include traditional German music and food, as well as wine tasting.
Admission will be $5 per person or free for children 12 or under. Food and wine will be sold separately from the cost of admission.
More like this story
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Kansas City Connection: Getting pumped for postseason baseball
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Bonner Springs NAACP offers Youth Summit