Holy-Field Winery part of Kaw Valley Farms Tour
The Kaw Valley Farms Tour will be 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday throughout the area, and Holy-Field Winery is one of the 21 stops on the tour, as is Screamin’ Oaks Farm near Tonganoxie. For more information, go to kawvalleyfarmtour.org.
Ad Astra Alpacas, Blossom Trail Bee Ranch and Vesecky Family Farms, all of Baldwin City; Bluejacket Crossing Vineyard and Winery and Davenport Orchards, Vineyard and Winery, Eudora; Crum’s Heirlooms, Bonner Springs; The Henrys’ Plant Farm, Lecompton; Hoyland Farm, LLI Tree Farm, Moon on the Meadow, Okanis Garden at Prairie Moon Waldorf School, Pendleton’s Country Market, Sleepy Jean’s Confections, Vertacnik Orchard and West Junior High School Garden, all of Lawrence; Lamborn Pumpkin Patch, Leavenworth; Landeria Farm, Olathe, Lone Star Lake Bison Ranch, Overbrook; and Rees Fruit Farm, Topeka.
More like this story
- Dirty politics nothing new, even in Bonner Springs
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row