Planning Commission cancels meeting
The Basehor Planning Commission has canceled its meeting scheduled for Tuesday because of a lack of agenda items.
The commission will still hold a work session at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at City Hall. The work session is open to the public.
The commission regularly meets at 7 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month.
More like this story
- Edwardsville police implement new body cameras for officers
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Presidential museum visit causes reflection on recent history