Planning Commission cancels meeting
The Basehor Planning Commission has canceled its meeting scheduled for Tuesday because of a lack of agenda items.
The commission will still hold a work session at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at City Hall. The work session is open to the public.
The commission regularly meets at 7 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month.
More like this story
- 4 living ex-presidents join Eisenhower Memorial Commission
- Reviewing history behind name change of North America's highest peak
- Hollywood Casino delays start of hotel project
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Remembering another important day in United States history