Historical Society announces date of annual spaghetti dinner
The Lansing Historical Society will play host to its annual Spaghetti Dinner from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday, April 28, at the Lansing Community Center, 800 1st Terrace.
A dinner of spaghetti with meat sauce, salad, bread, homemade desserts and drinks will be served.
Cost is $6 for adults and $3.50 for children under the age of 10.
This is the primary annual fundraiser for the society. For more information, contact Linda Lockwood at 913-651-3847.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Leader of Bonner Community Thanksgiving Dinner ready to hand over reigns
- Newspaper served as vital link for area residents
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Second to none: Longtime Bonner police chief announces retirement