Final Knights of Columbus fish fries next two Fridays in Tonganoxie
The Knights of Columbus at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Tonganoxie, 1100 West St., will continue its fish dinners during the Lenten season from 4-7 p.m. on Friday.
Cost is $8 for adults, $7.50 for senior citizens (60+) and $3 for children ages 5-12. There will also be spiced shrimp and fish dinners on the final fish fry night of the season, April 15. Cost for shrimp and fish is $13 for adults, $12.50 for senior citizens (60+) and $6 for children ages 5-12.
More like this story
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Woman gets 21 months in prison for hiring illegal workers
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Edwardsville police implement new body cameras for officers