Basehor-Linwood’s Bergstrom to compete in All-Star Challenge Friday
Basehor-Linwood senior Megan Bergstrom will compete at 6:30 p.m. Friday in the Hy-Vee/Pepsi High School All-Star Challenge at Shawnee Mission South.
The boys' All-Star Game will follow at 8 p.m.
Bergstrom will play on the Kansas squad along with Brooke Katterhenry and Lizzy Jeronimus of Shawnee Mission West, Mackaela Carter of Olathe Northwest, Sanayika Shields of Olathe East, Shandelyn Steward of Bishop Miege, Nneoma Wamkpah of Blue Valley West, DaShawn Hardin and Nelly Weledjii of St. Thomas Aquinas, Ariel Smith of Blue Valley, Kathleen Brisbane of Sumner Academy and Natalie Knight of Olathe South.
More like this story
- BLHS senior Schaake selected to All-Star game
- Bergstrom represents small schools, contributes big in All-Star Challenge
- Colin Murphy makes appearance in all-star game as college choice nears
- BLHS’s McBride recognized as area’s top hoops coach
- Murphy twins commit to play basketball at Emporia State University